Welcome to GEMmaker’s documentation!¶
GEMmaker is a Nextflow workflow for large-scale gene expression sample processing, expression-level quantification and Gene Expression Matrix (GEM) construction. Results from GEMmaker are useful for differential gene expression (DGE) and gene co-expression network (GCN) analyses. The GEMmaker workflow currently supports Illumina RNA-seq datasets.
- Test GEMmaker
- Use GEMmaker
- What to do with the GEM?
- ERROR : Unknown image format/type
- ERROR : No valid /bin/sh in container
- ERROR : Failed to set loop flags on loop device: Resource temporarily unavailable
- Exception in thread “main” java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- Why is it taking so long to pull a docker/singularity image?
- What are all these WARN: messages?!
- GEMmaker seems hung and does not complete
- SLURM: exceeded memory limit
- Get Help or Suggest Improvements